Monday, January 11, 2010

For my husband :-)

My husband has been complaining I haven't posted anything new here for the past couple months. Here I was trying to spend less time on the computer and more time cleaning the house and doing things for him. Oh well... so what's new....

The bitter cold weather here in the south for one thing. Generally my northern friends get to gloat in the summer when we are roasting in 100 degree temps, but I get to gloat in the winter when they are freezing their asses off and we are having temps in the the 60's. HA!! it's been in the teens in the morning here and up to the 30's and maybe 40's by afternoon. So dang! not fair! we are going to get a bit warmer come mid week though and get temps in the 50's.

The cats! We have a new saying. For those who saw the movie Jaws there's a line where on character says that's some bad hat Harry. Well, we now say, that's some bad cat Harry. I wrote a poem that I will post today called Homage (From a Cats Point of View). It will be on gotpoetry.com

On Jan 20th I go apply for my social security!!! Yikes! While I'm glad that we will be getting a little more income, it doesn't seem possible that in a few weeks I will be 62!

Okay, enough updates for now. I'll try to post at least once a week, but dang, I also enjoy having the house clean..well, cleaner that it was when I spent a lot of time on this computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From not so anonymous welcome back Bonzai, it is about time.