Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

I know, I know! I haven't posted here in a long long while. Not because things haven't been going on, but just nothing worth writing about.

I did record one of my poems on dvd and am now trying to see how to get it up on youtube.

Tomorrow I take two more cats to the vet for their annual shots and then later take my husband to another doctor appt.

Let's see...what other exciting things are going on... somehow October got past me and I never saw it coming or going!

Well, I'll try to live a more exciting life. Actually my previous years have been exciting enough and it's about time I had some time that isn't all thrills and chills.

until something exciting happens... zbird

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back,
Bonzai! Don't be a stranger!

Victoria said...

Funny, because I sort of gave up on my blog after getting hooked on FaceBook, but their "Notes" leave a lot ot be desired for formatting, so I'm back for this month anyway, posting my 30 poems in 30 days. You should join this, and we should get Linda and Arlene to also. Go to my blog and it links to the project.